We believe in a work hard, play hard, and take care of what’s important philosophy.
At Away Media we promote an environment of empowerment and encourage people to manage their own time in order to deliver results. We offer our staff the ability to manipulate their work week whenever possible to meet family needs, get to appointments, and enjoy playing outside. The firm recognizes that employees can generate big ideas outside of traditional business hours.
One of the many reasons employees come to work at Away Media is the opportunity to enjoy the fantastic outside lifestyle that living and working in the mountains offers. The Great Allegheny Passage and Chesapeake and Ohio Canal Towpath are minutes from the office, and staff are encouraged to get out and play. A bike-storage area is available so staff can take a bike ride when they want or need to.
We also offer the following:
- Optional Telecommuting
- Apple iPhone
- Subsidized Community Supported Agriculture program, where food shares are delivered directly to staff from a local farm
- We pay for 50 percent of ski/snowboard passes to a nearby ski area
- Stocked mini fridge at office
- Dog friendly work environment
- Team building events
- Discounts at local restaurants and fitness centers